Cool and thanks!
I love this green bar and I will try to keep it green.
Do you know if the test writing by pierre should be pushed in Pharo because I
have the impression that they will be red first

> Hi all,
>
> In a couple of minutes I've made some (not complicated) fixes to make Rubric
> tests green again:
> https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/3129
> <https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/3129>

I will check them.
We got some tests for maxlength and started with the stupid point.

> This is of course not a super Rubric enhancement (for which I've opened
> another issue requesting some missing feature
> https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/3128
> <https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/3128>) but this allows us to
> move on with a better infrastructure :).
>
> There are still some some tests that fail from time to time, related to
> system announcers and finalization. See
> https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/2471
> <https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/2471>.
> Though I've spent half a day yesterday and half today trying to track it
> down, I don't yet have a clear way of reproducing it. I've read the entire
> code that touches this part of the system and I really bet this is a race
> condition :).
> So any second pair of eyes here would really be helpful!

I’m inherently race condition incompatible and just avoid concurrent
programming because I’m too dull on this.