Thanks.

I appreciate your working to make this happen. No pressure from me on time. I am blessed that you are contributing this to the community and that I can benefit from your labors. At your convenience.

I look forward to using Smallapack when available. I am thrilled to be able to stay with Pharo and not have to use Python/Numpy. :)

Thanks.

Jimmie