Ok, there seems to be some agreeable sense. Dealing with accounts of people
tends to collect opinions and things not related to pharo. We are not
interested in these.
There are hashtags and mentions for things related to a topic. But a few (!)
want to have more control. So using the @pharoproject account should be ok
because we can like things to be includef from that account. Well at least the
ones that have access to.

Is this a proper summary?

Norbert