Jean-Baptiste I think that you are overreacting but I cannot do much.
I do not see why when we refer to a public link on internet we would have to
ask
for permissions to use it.
Now you can ask the author of the interview to remove the page if you do not
like it.
I cannot do much.
And since you are into be professional.
Try it you will see it does not hurt.