> Am 31.10.2019 um 12:12 schrieb Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu>:
>

>> On 25 Oct 2019, at 14:49, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:
>>
>> How do you build/deploy non-public production code using the command line ?
>
> I just learned about the following technique:
>
> Using SSH agent forwarding
>
> https://developer.github.com/v3/guides/using-ssh-agent-forwarding/
>
> This certainly makes using certificates on production servers much easier
> since you do no longer have to manage or install special ones on the
> deployment servers, you can just use your standard developer certificates.

That is quite late :P I always use this as it also chains through all the
machins you log in. We use jenkins for building our software there it does not
work. We just have a deployment key for that. That is a key pair without
passphrase that is registered in the git repository and installed on the
jenkins server.

Norbert