I am happy about this, too. Thank you!

I just tested it with my config and can confirm that zinc loads correct.
But the other problem (I remember other had this, too) remains:

after loading, I have an empty debugger with "Instances of Process did not
understand #isValid"
Anyone having this, too?
I can close this debugger and everything seems fine but I just want to
report.

Sabine