Thanks.
For me I cannot get the phar9.x branch loading. I will investigate if I can
understand what is the problem

aselineOfCozy >> baseline: spec [
        <baseline>

        spec for: #'pharo8.x'
                do: [
                        spec package: 'CozyCommon'.
                        spec package: 'CozyPharo8' with: [ spec requires:
#('CozyCommon') ]
                        ].

        spec for: #'pharo9.x'
                do: [
                        spec package: 'CozyCommon'.
                        spec package: 'CozyIceberg'.
                        spec package: 'CozyTheme'.
                        spec package: 'CozyPharo9' with: [ spec requires:
#('CozyCommon') ]
                         ].
]