### Last week:

    * Spec2: remove usages of SpLayout
    * [spec2] Make SpCodePresenter work with the new completion engine (from
Guille's complishion).
    This will require to install it (until it is integrated in Pharo 9)
    * [spec2] enhance the mapping of Gtk3 key codes to internal pharo key
codes. Anyway, we need a
    different way to declare keybindings using real codes (so we can map Fkeys
for example).
    * [spec2] in gtk3, fix an annoying "non-bug" on syntax highlighting: it was
spreading warnings of
    "variable undeclared" while parsing the entered text, filling the
transcript with undesired
    output.
    * [Spec2] extract deprecations into a loadable package
    * [spec2] remove deprecated usages on EyeInspector and in addition make it
work again (but it
    still need some love)
    * [Spec2] fix a bug where the traverse of presenters was not working
because new layout
    mechanism accepts any kind of presenter to be there, not just a symbol.
    * [spec2] finished integration of v0.3
    * [big-images] modified fast table to work also with a "generator"
approach. This change introduces
    this dimension without affecting the regular behavior.(this is useful to
display things that need time
    to be calculated).
    * [ejdb] enhance a bit persistence queries adding regex support.

### This week (starting 2020-03-16):

    * Work mostly on Spec2 side (mostly aligning changes from morphic to gtk3
backend,
    but I will also take some issues around.
    * Put on a “big-images” baseline to load and use when you have images that
takes > 1G (or
    you want/speed up because of any reason).