Sometimes things are hard to find. Not everything can be easy. It also depends
on what you already know, what your field of expertise is, what your
experiences are.

What I meant is: doing a couple of searches for class or selector names is
always the first step.

I guess you are more a UI person and started by disassembling something. *That*
is harder.