Hello,

The last months I have been working in a new UI rendering framework for
Pharo based on adding an intermediate scene graph with the purpose of
improving rendering speed, and with the side effect of making the whole UI
scalable and adding support for Hi-DPI rendering.

We would appreciate that people could start testing this so that we can
find bugs and stabilize it. For using this the latest Pharo 9 image and
headless vm is required.

Form Scene Graph repo, installation and settings repository:
https://github.com/ronsaldo/form-scene-graph

Known issues:
- Iceberg is hanging on fetches and pushes only when using the Athens
backend. No segmentation fault or debugger is being launched here so this
is difficult to fix. When having to deal with this issue we recommend using
the OSWindowGenericRenderer backend (SDL2).

Best regards,
Ronie