Hi Stef,

ZTimestamp is meant to be used as an alternative/replacement for DateAndTime.
That means that if you need a timestamp representation for which you would
normally use DateAndTime, you can use now ZTimestamp. It is more efficient as
it is half as large in memory and most operations are faster. It is also
simpler.

However, it is not 100% the same. It does not hold timezone information and is
always in UTC, not your local timezone. The idea is that you only convert
to/from another timezone when you need to, when reading/writing or in a UI.
There is full support for that, but it is a specific approach.

I am not advocating that ZTimestamp should replace DateAndTime in the standard
image. I just would like people to be aware that there are alternatives with
nice properties (including example based formatting/parsing and full timezone
support, both in separate classes).

Sven