Hello to all,

We, as Pharo organization, are appliying to the Google Summer of Code (GSoC)
2022 version. More info in: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/
>From GSoC Page: "Google Summer of Code is a global, online program focused on
>bringing new contributors into open source software development. GSoC
>Contributors work with an open source organization on a 12+ week programming
>project under the guidance of mentors."

Now we are preparing to postulate. We would like to have the most projects as
possible. Like that, we will contribute to Pharo and to Open Source in general.

If you have any project and you are willing to be a mentor please send us your
proposal! We would be happy to work with you.

Yours sincerely,
Sebastian Jordan
GSoC Program Organizer from Pharo Consortium