Dear all,

congratulations on the new release ! Nice to see smaller iterations for the
release.

I try to load one of my packages with:

Metacello new
        repository: 'github://KendrickOrg/kendrick';
        baseline: 'Kendrick';
        onWarningLog ;
        load

Was loading without any issue on Pharo 9 and now in Pharo 10 there is an error:

Error: Name not found: Kendrick

Something changed in package loading?

Regards,

--