From: Guillermo Polito <guillermopol...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2023 2:25:32 PM
To: Pharo Development List; Any question about pharo is welcome;
pharo...@lists.pharo.org
Subject: [Pharo-dev] VM Release 10.0.8

Hi all,

TL;DR; update your launcher VMs and your download scripts!

There is a new VM version: release 10.0.8 which fixes, among others, a
performance regression that showed in some cases that overly relied on the
interpreter.
See below the changes log, and for those interested, the fix for the
performance issue is here: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/705

What's Changed

  *   Fixes #14768: File class>>primFileAttributes😷 answers corrupted result by
@akgrant43<https://github.com/akgrant43> in
#697<https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/697>
  *   Fix/speed regression by @tesonep<https://github.com/tesonep> in
#705<https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/705>