From: stephane ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2024 9:16 PM
To: Pharo Development List <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>
Cc: Rauš Miloslav <miloslav.r...@cuzk.cz>; Esteban Lorenzano
<esteban.lorenz...@inria.fr>
Subject: [Pharo-dev] Re: [P12 nearing realease] dark theme problems (wrt. code
snippets)

Thanks for the feedback.
Could you open an issue on the pharo bug tracker?

On 18 Apr 2024, at 13:42, Miloslav.Raus--- via Pharo-dev
<pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org<mailto:pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>> wrote:

Hi,

Currently, if you use dark theme, for example the Welcome or Documentation apps
show dark code on dark background.

I know it’s pretty late, but perhaps an easy fix would be possible (?themed
regions for code? or something) ?

Cheers,

 M.R.

Stéphane Ducasse
http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
06 30 93 66 73

"If you knew today was your last day on earth, what would you do differently?
....ESPECIALLY if, by doing something different, today might not be your last
day on earth.” Calvin & Hobbes