I'm sorry its such a cat and mouse game - which is a shame as I do quite like 
the updates from this list which give an easy way to keep up to date on things 
if you haven't got the time to monitor discord. In a way - I wish there was an 
automated AI discord summary that was email out weekly to help those more time 
constrained keep tabs on exciting things.

Anyway - just want to say that I appreciate the efforts in keeping this medium 
possible - so thank you.

Tim

On Wed, 7 Oct 2026, at 7:56 AM, Marcus Denker via Pharo-dev wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> We are seeing spammers subscribing to the list before sending spam.
> This is really a new level (I think they use llm agents).
> 
>  • I have put the list on emergency moderation for now
>  • cleaned the archive
>  • will setup a stricter subscription with the support (already discussing 
> with them)
> 
> Marcus

Reply via email to