I appeared to get a valid download, but something isn't right.  Is the
idea to download, unzip (MS seems to make this flakier with every
update???), and then launch Pharo.exe?  Are there separate image and
change files?  I do not see them, just a LOT of folders/files that are
giving my Java flashbacks.

My assumption was that this is a prepared image with Polymorph and TT
loaded, and on seeing the structure, I figured it was a Sophie-like
distribution.  Are my expectations skewed?  Please let me know if I am
missing something.  Otherwise, I will try this again later.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology