I made a new version of Scriptloader that reflect the new version of OB

ScriptLoader-AlexandreBergel.516

is now in the Pharo rep (and not PharoInBox).

Cheers,
Alexandre

On 29 Sep 2008, at 11:36, David Röthlisberger wrote:

Hi there,

taking the suggestions from the "On icons" thread, I have now changed and extended
the icons in columns like this:

- Removed icons for extension methods ('+'), instead use italic font for the method name label if it's a extension method and additionally red color if it's an override
(as Lukas suggested)

- Use new icons for abstract method and super send (credits to Stef who did the hard
work of drawing them).
The new icons make clear whether an abstract method or a method sending super is redefined in subclasses or not (they get an additional triangle pointing down if they
are redefined).
For a complete list of supported icons see:
http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/hermion/icons/
There are still some icons missing for rare situations, if someone volunteers to draw
them, we'd be happy. ;)

- Explaining labels for all icons (keep the mouse over them)

- Most icons are clickable: Clicking on a super send icon brings you to the method in the superclass, clicking on a triangle down icon brings you to the overridding method
in the subclass or gives you a list of candidates if there are several
sub-implementations.
This I consider as a very convenient extension.

- Classes or Traits can implement the method #browserIcon (answering a symbol for the icon name) to define the icon they will get in the class column themselves

If you have more suggestions or wishes concerning icons (or anything else), let me know. Current ideas include to introduce icons for trait classes and methods (trait methods are shown in italic right now, hence somehow conflicting with extension methods), or
to have an icon for methods without any additional implementor.
I would be interested to know whether you consider these ideas as valuable.

To load the latest version of OB, you can use this Installer script:

   Installer wiresong
       project: 'ob';
       install: 'OmniBrowser-dr.419';
       install: 'OB-Standard-dr.355';