I will confess to being in a similar situation.  I have been grabbing
new images and looking at them, but am hoping to wait for the
integration before moving my code from my "very old" (in Pharo time)
image to a more recent one.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (352) 273-6785
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/01/08 5:27 AM >>>
Not entirely fair I know, but I'm using the demo TT + PolyMorph image
which was based on 10074. If I try to update from the server on this
image it throws up an emergency debugger, which is unsavable.

This may well be expected, given that the TT and PolyMorph integration
isn't a standard Pharo thing yet. Are you planning to release another
TT and PolyMorph image from 10083?

Cheers,
Simon

On 1 Oct 2008, at 10:15, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

> On Oct 1, 2008, at 11:03 , Damien Cassou wrote:

>>> not yet. in the changesets I added there of course was a
>>> conflict.. and some
>>> more cleanup is needed (remove preferences not needed, and so on)
>>
>> I may not have been clear enough. I meant a downloadable 10083 core
>> image.
>
> Actually, this would be a good task to automate (i.e., a script that
> checks once a day for new updates, loads them and then saves the
> image). Shouldn't be hard... Concerning terminology, I'd rather talk
> about "nightly builds" than releases (I think the latter is a bit
> misleading).
>
> Adrian

******************************************************************************************************************************************
This email is from Pinesoft Limited. Its contents are confidential to
the intended recipient(s) at the email address(es) to which it has been
addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the
addressee(s), nor may it be copied in anyway. If received in error,
please contact the sender, then delete it from your system. Although
this email and attachments are believed to be free of virus, or any
other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which
they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient
to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
Pinesoft for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use
thereof.