10106 contained your fix.
Ok excellent! This was a really cool addition.

Stef

On Oct 25, 2008, at 7:15 PM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

I update to 10106 (works well).

And then I loaded my fix. It loads fine, but you have to close all
open Monticello Browser windows before loading (the open repository
browser is not a problem). Otherwise the new feature causes a problem
when updating the package list while loading.

Cheers,
Lukas