I cannot predictably reproduce the bug.
It happens really when editing class having traits with OB.

We tried with
    TCloneTest -{#foo}

and it did not break (we though that if we put a wrong selector this could be the problem but this was not). I breaks when you put a real selector corresponding to a compiled method

What I can tell from your debugger picture is that it searches for a selector in SymbolTest that does not exist. Probably what happens is that you remove a trait method in the class definition, then the browser updates, but still refers to that removed trait method which is actually not present anymore. So the browser model is not in sync with the system model in this case. But the strange thing is that the browser always asks the class organizer for the methods, so maybe it's the organizer that does not reflect the change to the class (yet).
So I don't know whether the browser is to blame or not.

What I did now is to check first whether the class indeed defines a particular method before accessing it. This should avoid the problem, but maybe the real problem lies somewhere else.

David

My hypothesis was that may be the compiled get a methodClass but this is strange that it does not understand this message I have the impression that we get a nil somehwere ;-/
Stef