Strange, I really can't reproduce this.
Do you have a browser opened while you are loading?

yes

ah, this is the problem. I slightly changed the model of OB. When it is partially loaded and when World tries to refresh the opened browsers during loading (which I don't know how to avoid), then it might be that the opened browser crashes when trying to refresh as OB is not yet fully loaded and some loaded parts depend on not yet loaded parts. The only solution I see to prevent this is to close all OB browsers when updating it to a new version. In general, but in particular when updating to the version in which I changed the model.

David