There will be a pharo universe I imagine.

Stef

On Dec 3, 2008, at 10:12 AM, Damien Cassou wrote:

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:24 AM, Bill Schwab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As Pharo 1.0 takes shape, what is the plan for getting packages loaded the way each of us wants? Is Installer the preferred route? Would I be
expected to script it (I find myself hoping so - load the latest of
this, that, specific version of this other thing, etc.)?  I tried to
quickly load Shout and the SM package loader was not happy, but that
could easily be my fault.

More questions and comments, but first, I need to get some overdue
sleep.

The tools referenced at http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/Packages
will be included by default (this includes Shout, eCompletion, OB...).
Installer and Universe will probably be both available to install
other things.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st