Hi Stef,

> David in the latest OBAlpha I could not create a package I got a
> iconsAt: DNU

yeah, this is fixed (see my other mail to the list)

>>> Else if would be great that when we click on the icons we can rerun
>> the test from there or debug them :)

okay, this is done too.
You can click on any "test not run" icon to automatically run the tests of this
method, protocol or class.

Maybe we should have icons for the test aggregation containers (protocol,
class) that
also show the percentage of not executed tests, not just of green/red?
Because currently we get a green icon for a test class, even though we just
might
have executed one single test, while the others have not been executed.

And yes, we should really consolidate all icons. Whenever you wish.

David