Stef,

Under ordinary circumstances, it's ok, but OA tried this and then
quickly decided it was a bad idea.  Imagine a budding recursive chain of
errors; the extra load of opening the debugger can prevent a rescue that
might be possible given a lightweight notifier.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bsch...@anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 273-6785
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> stephane.duca...@inria.fr 12/20/08 2:37 PM >>>
ahh now I understand because I'm often working on pharo core and I
could not really understand
what was the problem.

Now indeed what is wrong with getting just the debugger? assuming the
same error is raised?
stef