Stef,

That explains a lot.  The Seaside installation was/is helpful, but
otherwise I will try to forget it exists.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bsch...@anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 273-6785
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> stephane.duca...@inria.fr 12/22/08 1:47 PM >>>
Scriptloader is our internal code to publish release. It is not for
public consumption.
It works well but only for us. For the rest we should Installer and
I'm waiting damien to write some text on Sake and Packages so that
I finally understand them.

Stef