Thanks! I liked it, it's easier to close the window, particularly in Pharo
where I found not super intuitive how to bring the halos over a morph. I've
updated the SqueakSource adding a 'Watcher' label in the window too.

  There is a lot of things which can be done with this little toy. One could
think in "Watcher Environments" where you can configure watch points in your
image and when a particular condition happens, the watcher shows up but
without stopping execution. Although it's easier to think in implementing
high-level panopticons with the idea, it has other uses like analyze
feedback loops for example or to detect the value of your predictions about
system behaviour.
Best regards.

Hernan