Hi Alex,

> Is there an easy way to capture windows related events such as
> resizing and hiding ?

I was seeking for the same things just last week...
For collapsing and expanding using the tool buttons in the window's task bar,
the
methods #collapse and #expand of SystemWindow get executed.

Resizing and moving with the mouse is more difficult to intercept.
The best way I found was to hook into #doFastWindowReframe: (resizing) and
#doFastFrameDrag: (moving).
I had to override these methods to send a notification to my stuff. Not the
best way,
so enhancing SystemWindow to announce resizing, moving, maybe also expanding,
collapsing, closing, etc. would be better.

David