BTW found many packages on the Alien repository, which ones are the required
for Pharo on WinXP?
  -----Mensaje original-----
  De: pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr
[mailto:pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr]en nombre de Mariano
Martinez Peck
  Enviado el: Domingo, 24 de Mayo de 2009 10:04 p.m.
  Para: Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr
  Asunto: Re: [Pharo-project] Alien FFI & COM

  Ok, thanks Fernando. I will look at it. Do you know which is the Linux
status of it?

  Best,

  Mariano

  On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Fernando olivero <olive...@lu.unisi.ch>
wrote:

    ALienFFI has plugins for windows vm also,  it works for it too.

    Its not tied to mac, what i meant is that i only tested on mac,
    because i dont have acces to a PC.

    AlienLoader>>loadLibCInPharo gives you examples for windows, and mac
    also.
    After loading look at the class AlienExamples.

    Also
    AlienLoader>>loadWin32InPharo gives you examples with windows specific
    libraries, look at AlienExamples after loading.

    About documentation you can look here:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6100

    Both pdf files there were very helpful for me.

    Saludos,
    Fernando

<stephane.duca...@inria.fr