> yeah, I agree.
> What about 'working set'? 'active set'? 'active pkgs'?

'Working set' is intuitive.

>>      - Going from Group to hierarchy, and hierarchy -> Group does not
>> preserve the selection. This is a crucial point in my opinion.
>
> ok, will fix this.

Let me know, I will be glad to test.

> I'm not aware of anything that could have become slower.

This is more a general feeling. I will try to be more precise.

Another thing: When I right-click on a package in the 'Packages' pane,
I have access to the command Various/Add to SmartGroup. Its effect is
to add the selected package in the 'working set'. Useful, but maybe
the name can be changed? By the way, this command is extremely slow.

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu