Hi all

Cyrille cleaned SmallDictionary and check tests (169 now)
Now he wanted to remove SmallDictionary before loading his new version
and
when we do that the image simply freezes....

And there is no references beside a tests
there are no instances.

So either the reference finder is broken or I do not get it.
Does anybody has an idea what could be problem?

Philippe I remember that during the sprint you got a strange strange
behavior with SmallDictionary already
and that we had to split that into chunks.

update10365
        "self new update10365"

self withUpdateLog:'- Step 1 of 3 (change superclass)
- Issue 463: SmallDictionary should not be a subclass of Set (and
Dictionary)
- http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=463'.
        self script443.

        self flushCaches.

self withUpdateLog:'- Step 2 of 3 (change methods)
- Issue 463: SmallDictionary should not be a subclass of Set (and
Dictionary)
- http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=463'.
        self script444.

        self flushCaches.

self withUpdateLog:'- Step 3 of 3 (remove methods)
- Issue 463: SmallDictionary should not be a subclass of Set (and
Dictionary)
- http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=463'.
        self script445.

        self flushCaches.