On 29.07.2009, at 14:02, Andreas Wacknitz wrote:

> Am 29.07.2009 um 17:46 schrieb Damien Cassou:
>
>> On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Andreas Wacknitz<a.wackn...@gmx.de>
>> wrote:
>>> When I learned object orientation one of the first things I
>>> encountered was:
>>> "Procedural code makes decisions, object oriented code delegates."
>>> Or, sometimes simply: "Tell, don't ask!".
>>> For me this looks like asking...
>>
>> I agree but this would be a good start I think.
> A start in what direction? Is there a plan to change this later? And
> if so, when, who and how?

The old Squeak desease was that nothing ever was done, because at some
point
it was found that "we could do better". This resulted in *complete*
paralysis.

For Pharo, the idea is to do something if it´s better. Just imagine
what you can
do in 10 years if you do a lot of little things a little bit better.
Instead of
doing nothing and waiting for perfection.

        Marcus