From: pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr
[mailto:pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr] On Behalf Of Miguel
Enrique Cobá Martinez
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 10:31 AM
To: Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] Draft streams proposal on the Wiki

El mié, 12-08-2009 a las 15:52 +0200, Stéphane Ducasse escribió:

> > Stef,
> >
> > Please take a quick look at the StreamsForRobustSoftware page on the
> > Wiki.  It needs a lot of work, but any hints about how to make it
> > meet your needs would be appreciated.

I read your proposal and I think that we should go for the breaking changes
option, but not for this first release. Respect to the Squeak incompatibility,
Pharo tries to be better for the better and not care for incompatibilities.

I think that this kind of problems should be solved from the root and not
keeping adding workarounds because that means that never will be
corrected/deleted from the code.

--
Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx