Hello all,

I'm getting Ubuntu configured on my new $400 laptop, and just noticed that I
can load one Pharo image at least twice w/o any error messages.  Is that good
or bad?  I'm inclined to say it is bad, with caveats below.

I mentioned caveats: I have mixed feelings about Pharo's emulated/MDI GUI.
There have been (rare) times when it would have been nice to be able to do
something similar on Dolphin.  If there is a reason to run multiple IDEs on one
box, having them clearly separated by a single main window has some advantages.

Bill