Hi,

Thanks for your comments.

I have changed the default buttons to 'Next >>' and '<< Back'.

I have not yet find how to fix the same size to all panes. For the moment
I'm using a 'PluggableDialogWindow' that I open in a StandardWindow
(StandardWindow new openModal: dialogWindow). Doing this, the pane is
automatically resize according the elements of the dialogWindow.
But indeed, it would maybe  be more usefull for the user to click the next
buttons one after the others without moving the moose according the resized
pane.

WizardPart is not so specific to the wizard hierarchy:
-> There is the two methods 'outputValue' and 'retrieveInputRequired' that
make the link with a cooresponding wizard pane , but they are abstract
methods. Therefore, you can retrieve the inputs in the way you want and make
what you want with the output.
-> The other link is a kind of control for enabling the next button of the
wizard pane. By default, it's an instance variable set to true, so you can
not take care of that.

A lot of subclasses of WizardPart I made don't retrieve any input and don't
care about the next button. You can create instances and directly have the
morph contents (with the method 'contents').

I agree for the LastPane. For example, in the addition, soustraction, ...
 wizard example, a LastPane could have been the selection of the last
element of the operation, and after that we could have  a pane that simply
display the result (without any control). However, the first pane diplayed
in a wizard will allways look like a FirstWizardPane (or maybe a customized
version of it).