>     May be you can contact david probably on holidays to see how we can
>     make progress?
>     I know that we can publish in david repository so may be a lot of
>     the problems are simple glicth.
>     Having a configuration for O2 would be good.

> What I am not sure, David, can you confirm this ?   is if what we talk
> in our private email a about the O2-Refactory (the problem we still
> have) is the same problem we are talking here. Because, in my opinion,
> one thing is just to depend and another thing is to depend and override.
> If there are overrides, it matters the order and a lot more stuff.
> That's why I am asking you :)
>
> Is it the same? I hope so :)

I do not know, I cannot reproduce this bug (1721) in
pharo1.0-10502-rc1web09.12.2.
You say in the bug report you can reproduce it neither? So what is the problem
you
get and how can I reproduce it?
I see in the attached stack trace from the creator of 1721 that his bug has
something
to do with dynamic protocols, but I cannot see the cause from the strack trace.

I need to know which Pharo version, which browser version and which packages are
loaded to reproduce and locate the problem.
It might or might not be related to the problem we discussed, I can't tell yet.

Cheers,
David