Ok...it is not Pharo, but it is Smalltalk !

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nowak, Helge <hno...@cincom.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 5:37 PM
Subject: [Esug-list] 2 young Smalltalk developers for Germany
To: esug-l...@lists.esug.org, v...@cs.uiuc.edu

 Dear Smalltalkers,

one of our customers looks out for 2 young Smalltalkers for his experienced
team to carry Smalltalk into the future at his company. German is a must.

Please forward this message to anybody who you think might be interested.

People interested should email me. I’ll put you in direct contact with our
customer.

Thank you in advance!

Helge

*Helge K. Nowak*

Technical Account Manager Cincom Smalltalk

Cincom Systems GmbH & Co. oHG

Am Kronberger Hang 4

D-65824 Schwalbach/Ts.

Tel.: +49-(0)89-89664494

Mobil: +49-(0)172-7400402

Fax: +49-(0)89-89664495

Email: mailto:hno...@cincom.com <hno...@cincom.com>

Web: http://www.cincom.com <http://smalltalk.cincom.com>

*All about Cincom Smalltalk:*

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com <http://smalltalk.cincom.com>

*A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero.*

*-- Albert Einstein*

Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Thomas M. Nies, Gerald L. Shawhan

oHG mit Sitz/based in Schwalbach/Ts. (Amtsgericht Königstein/Ts. HRA 2653)

Pers. haftender Gesellschafter/Partner liable to unlimited extent:

Cincom Systems Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH (Amtsgericht Königstein/Ts. HRB
5069)**