On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Chris Muller <asquea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Extendability, correctness of semantics, and correctness of
> implementation.  Inheritance should adhere to an "is-a" relationship;
> because it reflects a specialization of the superclass.  A
> DirectoryEntry is definitely not a Collection..

Ahhh I didn't know you were here Chris :)   This is cool.

Thanks for the explanations. My question was exactly because it come to my
mind the example of the MethodDictionary or the one I saw yesterday in
VMMaker (Interpreter extends from ObjectMemory).

Then yes, we are interested Chris :)  I created the issue:

If you can submit the changes, would be really cool. The instructions to do
that are here:

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/HowToContribute

As far as it is published, it will be integrated in Pharo 1.1.

Thank you very much.

Mariano