2010/2/18 Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr>:
> Can you give the names of the files because I should have them on my disc :)

Of course: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xmltest/xmlconf-19990712.zip.
Actually this is mentioned in the class comment of the XMLParserTests
from the XML-Testing package. There are also instructions on how to
configure your environment to use these files. Here's a part of it:

"XMLParserTests uses XML tests by James Clark, Sun, and OASIS. These
tests are distributed as test suite by OASIS at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xmltest/xmlconf-19990712.zip This
link can be found on the page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xmltest/testsuite.htm.

To run the test suite you must:
        Install the OASIS test suite on your hard drive
        Edit the class method baseTestDirectory to include the full path of
the directory containing the OASIS test suite.
        install Sunit.
        Run the tests the standard way: TestRunner open"

Actually the page mentioned doesn't exist anymore AFAICS, because they
have the Second Edition of this test suite now:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xml-conformance/xml-test-suite.shtml
and the test suite itself:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xml-conformance/suite-v1se/xmlconf-20010315.tar.gz