Because the discussion about this topic happened on the moose mailing list i
just update also the pharo mailing list. To summarize:

I had problems using the importer of java code with inFusion on Windows, at
the end i discovered that the primitives into WindowsOSProcessAccessor just
fails during the initialization and that the process is not able to access
the OS. There is also a bug report here:

http://code.google.com/p/moose-technology/issues/detail?id=321&q=OSProcess&colspec=ID%20Status%20Summary%20Owner%20Type%20Opened%20Modified%20Milestone%20Component%20Reporter

Is it possible to debug primitives?

Cheers,

Fabrizio