> Transcript is just a stream. #show: is just a combination of #nextPutAll: and
> #endEntry. #endEntry displays the contents of the stream and when that's done
> it removes everything from the stream with #resetContents. #resetContents is
> never executed, because the process is terminated before that. So the
> contents of the stream are kept and displayed again later.

I should have looked in the code. Now what is fun is that I did not not get at
least an intuition. Anyway I learned something
valuable.
*Thanks* levente
Now what is strange is that we always get this behavior because it relies on
the fact that resetContents is not executed
so if the process would be suspended a bit later it would be ok.
Am'I correct?

I will start to write a couple of chapter on concurrent programming because
this is the best way to exorcize your doubts.
I imagine that I will probably write for newbies and will need some concurrent
minded people to catch up what I will write.