Hi,

Is 1.0 already released?

Cheers,
Doru

On 16 Mar 2010, at 10:19, Marcus Denker wrote:

Hi,

Now with 1.0 done, I think we should think about freezing 1.1.

The main reason of course is that 1.1 is *far more pleasent* to use than 1.0. The other thing is that 1.1 did change quite some things that have impact on external code (Preferences,
as an example).

So I think we should

        -> start slowing down on 1.1 (Stef suggested that already)
        -> start polishing   (tests...)
        -> start to look at the Dev image.
        -> Official code freeze end of March.
-> Release if possible end of April (this of course depends on the state of things).

Any reasons against?

        Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

www.tudorgirba.com

"Some battles are better lost than fought."

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"From an abstract enough point of view, any two things are similar."