Hi,

last saturday I have organized a Pharo workshop in Annecy. 6 people out of 9
discovered Pharo & Smalltalk.
A first point to understand for newcommers is that you need:
- the VM for your platform
- the Pharo image
- open the image with the VM.

So maybe you should put as big sized text at the top of Download page a
"Quick start" section like this:

Step 1: Dowload Pharo image and unzip it.
Step 2: Download the VM for your platform <a href....>Mac OSX</a>
<Windows><Linux>
Step 3: Run the squeak/pharo binary (pharo.exe on windows, squeak.sh on
Linux, ...). A file brower is opened,  select the .image.
Step 4: Have fun

Cheers,

Laurent Laffont