>> I used #at:put: because we put-back the identical compiled methods as
>> fast as possible, even while the tests are running.
>
> how do you do that ?   your fork for each to run the tests ?

After the wrapper is hit for the first time it replaces itself with
the original method. For this basic kind of coverage we don't need to
count and like this we can avoid speed penalty if a method is executed
many times.

>> Triggering
>> notifications while running might also cause undesired side effects.
>> Also note that code doing reflection (iterating over pragmas,
>> literals, ...) might break if you are not super careful.
>
> Ok, thanks for the note :)

>> There are also MethodWrappers from the RB engine that come with an
>> integration into OB.
>
> Any point here ? classname ?

http://www.squeaksource.com/MethodWrappers

The implementation is ugly, this is code that was written before there
was #run:withArguments:, however it has a protocol compatible with
other Smalltalk platforms.

http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/omnibrowser/OB-Wrapper

Provides a simple integration into OB to wrap a set of classes with
any defined wrapper.

Lukas

>> I wouldn't include the extra package, after all the implementation is
>> pretty simple and also very specific. For a different use-case the
>> implementation would probably look completely different. Check the
>> mailing list, we had some discussions and did various iterations back
>> when this was integrated.
>>

> Ok, perfect.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mariano