Hi,

Sorry, I am a bit sick and did not express myself correctly. I just wanted to point out the fact that loadLatestVersion crashes, which is a bit strange. And for that, I just described the simple scenario to reproduce it.

I did not want to say that it is impossible to load the latest Metacello :)

Cheers,
Doru