Hello all,

I had some type of melt-down today and ended up with an image that won't load.
I have a backup from a few days ago, but a lot has happened since then.  Recent
change logs seem to be readable, but the "Recover lost changes" GUI has not
been terribly helpful.  Is there a way to filter to things like most recent
versions of a any given methods, and/or sort on the types of chunks?

One surprising weakness I noted was that many do-it chunks involve things that
were in context in the debugger, are "now" nil and ended up breaking the
file-in command.  I put an error handler around the evaluatations which helped,
but things are still somewhat slow thanks to other do-its that do a LOT of
work.  I might start chipping away from the most recent chunks until it
recovers enough that I can cut my loses.

Ian Bartholomew's Chunk Browser for Dolphin would be an ideal tool to emulate.
With what we have now, any workarounds for the things above would be greatly
appreciated.

Is there a way to do extended selection (e.g. shift-select to select a range of
chunks)?

Bill