No, it's not. I would be far more valuable to have modularized images
though: Just like Next/Apples Nibs or Bundle-mechanism. These
image-modules would be edited from a development-image-bundle. They
could be used to form stand-alone applications already clean of the
development code or libraries that contain only a diff to the base
classes, these library-images could then be combined to form more
complex images. They could also contain their own namespace… and they
would replace the non-modelling packaging mechanism, but I digress… ^^

| packageWorkedOn |
packageWorkedOn := Browser newPackageNamed: 'Calculator'.
packageWorkedOn importPackage: 'Seaside'.
"Create code in the Browser…"
packageWorkedOn saveAsMonticello.
packageWordedOn saveAsPackage.
packageWorkedOn saveAsApplication.