Carla F. Griggio a écrit :
I was reading the website... if I want to be a "commiter" so I can fix bugs, I have to sign the license? How can I do that?
Hi Carla and welcome!
http://www.pharo-project.org/license
see the note on the right.
you just have to sign the licence
(http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/licenseDocuments/PharoSoftwareDistributionAgreement.pdf)
and send it to Stephane.
Cheers
Alain

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr <mailto:stephane.duca...@inria.fr>> wrote:

    Thanks!
    Thanks!
    Thanks!
    30 min.
    One little bug or a little tests. Yes you can have an impact!

    Stef

    On Apr 15, 2010, at 2:34 PM, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

    > You are right... and I pick up the glove. I want compromise some
    of my free time on move on Pharo :)
    > This is not really much, since now I have several ongoing
    projects who (I hope) will contribute to pharo community:

    > -Mars/Deimos
    > -Reef
    > -SeasideXUL/Magritte-SeasideXUL (this is new :P)
    >
    > but I think I can spend a couple of hours/week on (trying to)
    solve some of the minor issues, starting this week.

    <stephane.duca...@inria.fr <mailto:stephane.duca...@inria.fr>> said:

    >> Hi guys
    >> Let me reiterate it:
    >>      - We need you!
    >>      - 75 % of the issues on the bug tracker are simple.
    >>      - BTW how did we learn stuff, by reading code and
    learning. I'm not smart I'm just a tedious learner
    >>      I can any opportunity to learn something new.
    >>      - if you spend 30 min a week, YOU CAN get an IMPACT!
    >>      - if pharo is important for you then 30 min in a good
    investment
    >>      - every single LITTLE bugs fixed and improvement is IMPORTANT
    >>      - we do not want the final latest coolest superhyper cool
    and hyper clever fixes!
    >>      - we accept little improvement
    >>      - in UNSTABLE we have the right to push not 100% finish code
    >> Now think what YOU can do for pharo. Because Yes YOU can
    >>      - screencast
    >>      - checking tests (yesterday I moved
    CompiledMethodAsStringTest>>testPrint to
    CompiledMethodTest>>testPrint) Yeah hyper difficult
    >>      - Class comments: look at the URI class comment
    >>      - blogging
    >>      - tweeting
    >>

    >> We should slowly change our process so that Pharo continue to
    evolve even if we disappear on the moon.
    >> Now I asked marcus to focus on the newcompiler and stop fixing
    little bugs because we want to make progress on other fronts.
    >> We want newcompiler -  we want the newcompiler -  we want the
    newcompiler and fixing it and fixing its interface.