On 17.04.2010 17:34, Germán Arduino wrote:
Ok, I'm back asking :)

I started having an updated 1.1 version (PharoCore1.1ALPHA Latest
update: #11317).

Then, checked the issues on google page and selected one qualified as Easy :)
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=2297&sort=-id&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone%20Difficulty

I saw the things posted and the comments of Nicolás Cellier, but I
can't understand what is supposed to do with this.

I run the DurationTest on the image and the 41 tests runs ok.

Then, what is needed to do? I saw also that the method
#testAsMilliSeconds in the image is different that the method posted
by Stef on the issue page.

Well, sorry with the questions, but I need to understand to have the
possibility of help.

Cheers.
Germán.
Looking at the + and - lines in the diff, it seems like the test has two added assertions. First, make sure those assertions actually make sense, in that they test something you would expect.
Then, try adding them to the image, and see if tests still pass.
If they do, submit a slice with the added tests.
If they do not, see if modifying the code to what is pasted in the issue make them pass.
If it does, submit a slice with tests + modified method.
If not, figure out a way to make the tests pass on Pharo, then submit :)

Cheers,
Henry