Yes in fact we do not really need the helpSystem for that since Setting offer
all the necessary behavior.
But let us give a try.

the KEY POINT is
        use and improve tests
        => get executable and always in sync documentation
        => get better tests because if I know that my tests are used for
documentation I will spend time on them.